Geneva Municipality’s reachout to public and its own staff on LGBT issues
Kaos GL Magazine interviewed Guillaume Mandicourt, who is in charge of LGBT related affairs in the Geneva Municipality, on municipality’s dedication to equality
Mayor Salerno strives for a Geneva that lives for its inhabitants
Salerno speaks to Kaos GL Magazine’s “Local elections and politics” edition about her crucial path to make this province a more giving and livable place.
Same Saxe Partnership and Gender Recognition for Albania
Representatives of Council of Europe, Albanian’s Ombudsman, Government, opposition and LGBT organizations were present yesterday in a conference in Tirana to present two main legislation initiatives.
Kiev Resists... But Without Rainbow!
Olena Shevchenko of the LGBT organization Insight in Kiev told kaosGL.org about the demonstrations in Ukraine and the place of LGBTs.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Scene for Everybody!
- Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi
- What does the German Parliament Offer on LGBTI rights?
- Republican People’s Party (CHP) Support to LGBTs for the Local Elections
- “Rainbow Barricades of Eastern Europe” to Meet in Stockholm
- Heinrich Böll Foundation’s Intersex Study: „Human Rights between Sexes“
- Ulrike Lunacek and Michael Cashman: EU’s Future and Enlargement
- “LGBT issue is a political issue, requiring mature political leadership”
- Clashes in Podgorica during Pride Parade
- LGBT organisations criticise constitutional commission
- Belgrade made it: Hundreds LGBT in the streets like in the Stonewall time
- It’s official - Belgrade’s Pride banned!
- Final Stage of Belgrade’s 2013 Pride Week!
- Hêvî LGBT Initiative Announced its Foundation
- Is this the most LGBT friendly government in entire Balkan region?
- Canadian Foreign Minister Meets Kaos GL
- Mersin 7 Colors LGBT: We Want Peace, Ayol!*
- LGBT Organizations Joined the Demonstrations in World Peace Day
- The Regional Network Releases Its First Newsletter
- “Not even one transsexual person that I know died of natural causes”
- Lynching Attempt to Transgender People in Iskitler, Ankara
- Yasemin Öz: If homosexuality were a choice, nobody would choose this much oppression and violence
- Press Release by LGBTI Organizations in Turkey on the Constitutional Draft
- Wrapping Turkey in rainbow flags
- Anti-Gay Riot In Tblisi Tests Balance Between Church, State
- Transgender woman killed in Istanbul, fourth trans victim in Turkey this year
- Kaos GL Association Held Its 5th General Assembly
- Transfobic Attacks Continue in Ýstanbul’s Avcilar District
- Clashes and an almost collective hysteria against the first gay pride in Montenegro
- Cross-Dressing Gay Teen Hacked, Stabbed to Death by Jamaican Mob
- LGBT Movement and Protests in Turkey
- Mandela’s Queer Legacy
- Conservative NGOs Criticize Media’s Coverage of Istanbul Pride
- 24-Year-Old Trans Woman Stabbed to Death in Turkey
- Systematic arrests of trans women in Greece?
- LGBT in Albania ready to work with the new government of Edi Rama
- 49th COSAC hosted Kaos GL on Europe’s future
- A Turkey and Europe with no LGBTIs. Till when exactly?
- Improving The Life Conditions Of Same-sex Couples In Montenegro
- SpunOut Hosts Kaos GL For A Youth-led Video Documentary
- Felipa de Souza Honoree!
- Police Homophobia Against Gezi Park LGBT Protesters
- Kaos GL is at LGBT Youth and Social Inclusion Conference
- Anti-Pinkwash Protest at Tel Aviv Pride
- Athens Pride 2013 said “Occupy Fear”