Let’s Remind the Turkish PM about LGBT Rights on IDAHO Day!
Kaos GL Association in Turkey is campaigning on social media this IDAHO day to reach out to Turkish Prime Minister, Recep Tayyip Erdoðan.
Marriage For All, Nipped in the Bud?
About two weeks have passed since the definitive adoption of the Bill on same-sex marriage by the French parliament. The first battle has been successful, though war is not over.
The Regional Network Releases Its First Memorandum!
“The Regional Network Against Homophobia”, established in May 2011 with the participation of LGBTIQ organizations and initiatives in the Middle East, North Africa, the Balkans and Caucasus, has declared its first Annual Memorandum.
May 17 IDAHO celebrations in the region announced
Albania, Egypt, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia and Turkey have declared their IDAHO events for the week of May 17.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- The Mysterious HOT DAYS of Albania...
- Three Workshops From Feminist Forum
- Samar Habib will speak at International Feminist Forum
- The Program of International Feminist Forum Declared
- 2nd Regional Network Against Homophobia Meeting Was Held in Ankara
- “Religious values should not be woven into the fabric of any government.”
- Kurdish LGBT rights group hacked on Facebook
- The Second “Regional Network Against Homophobia” is Starting in Ankara
- LGBT Situation in Armenia
- Georgian Legislation on LGBT Issues
- The Past and The Present: Two Communicating Vessels
- Dealing with the Past, Transition and Democratization
- The LGBTQ Bill of Rights
- Stripped of Basic Civil Human Rights in Iran
- Empowering Zagreb and Other Parts of Croatia
- “Being Unnecessarily ‘Provocative’ by ‘Defaming’ ‘Sacred’ Symbols”
- The Book “Regional Network Against Homophobia” is Published!
- Call from Kaos GL to the Feminist Movement
- SPoD’s Views on “New Constitution”
- February Program of Wednesday Seminars Announced
- Today’s Politics Towards LGBTs
- The History Begins
- LGBT Group Presses For Charter Rights
- New Year’s First Issue of Kaos GL Magazine in Bookstores
- LGBT Individuals in Shelter Policies
- LGBTs Convey Ideas on Constitution to Parliamentary Commission
- UN Released First Report on LGBT Rights Violations
- LGBTs United for a Democratic Constitution!
- LGBT Organizations Demand the Resignation of Interior Minister
- ‘Love Love, Liberty! Get Away From Hate!’
- AHM Call for Symposia and Forums
- The Third Anti-Homophobia Book is Published
- Kaos GL is on UNESCO’s Consultancy List
- The Congress Will Fight For LGBT
- On What Grounds Parliament Access to KaosGL.Org is Blocked?
- Kaos GL Wednesday Workshops Begin
- Groundwork for the 7th Meeting Kicked Off
- LGBT head meets with minister
- LGBTs Walked for Peace in Istanbul
- NGOs do not participate at the conference "Towards Europe - Towards Equality"
- Italian Parliament Approves of Discrimination
- Two Men Were Taken Into Custody For The "Unnatural Intercourse"
- Kaos GL and Pembe Hayat Are Boycotting IGLYO’s Raise-Your-Hand-Democracy
- LGBTs demand rights at Istanbul’s Gay Pride March
- LGBT Rights in Turkey: Time for Action
- "Breaking Taboos"