Same Saxe Partnership and Gender Recognition for Albania
Representatives of Council of Europe, Albanian’s Ombudsman, Government, opposition and LGBT organizations were present yesterday in a conference in Tirana to present two main legislation initiatives.
Kiev Resists... But Without Rainbow!
Olena Shevchenko of the LGBT organization Insight in Kiev told kaosGL.org about the demonstrations in Ukraine and the place of LGBTs.
Scene for Everybody!
The German initiative „Queerhandicap“ wants to ’build bridges’ for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals with disabilities
Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi
Nefes LGBT Azerbaijan and Identoba of Georgia met in Tbilisi on Tuesday in order to create an LGBT network in the Southern Caucasus.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- U.S. Government Sponsored Regional LGBT Workshop in Tirana
- Rio: Jews and LGBT activists protest against Ahmadinejad’s visit
- Rainbow Flag Burned in Public in Montenegro
- The first Organisational Committee member for the first Montenegro Pride
- The politics of Pride and Mexico’s 2 marches
- Millions Attend Sao Paulo’s Pride March
- Russia adopts scandalous law increasing fines for protesters
- Athens Pride is this Sunday!
- Pride marches held in Poland and Latvia
- Discussion on Sexism and Heterosexism Held in Çanakkale
- A New Initiative from LGBTs in Diyarbakýr
- Symbols of the Fight Against Homophobia
- California Senate approves ban on “gay therapies” for minors
- Loreen for Belgrade Pride!
- "International cooperation will really make a change"
- Extremists attacked Diversity March in Yerevan
- European Parliament condemns homophobic laws in Europe
- IDAHO News from Sarajevo Open Center
- Belgrade Pride 2012 Dates Announced!
- LGBT Individuals Sent Letters to the Prime Minister
- Local Stands of the Meeting is Completed
- LGBT’s Marched in Ankara for Constitutional Equality
- Albania: The Gay Movement You Never Imagined
- Lesbians in Serbia Mark the IDAHO With Success
- We Are Marching against Homophobia and Transphobia!
- IDAHO 2012, First Impressions
- A Historic Event in Montenegro
- It’s May 17th! International Day Against Homophobia!
- Who will win "The Genetically Modified Tomato Awards"
- First Gay Ride in Albania
- “For the respect of sexual diversity in Chile and Cuba”
- UNECSO is the host of May 17 IDAHO events in Paris
- May 17 Events in Sarajevo
- Transcending Borders Through Pride
- Call From Montenegrin LGBT Organization: Never Hush, Never Share the Crime!
- LGBT Associations Were Added To List
- Safety For LGBT Persons in Every Montenegrin Municipality
- 7th Meeting against Homophobia is Beginning
- Pinkwashing Discussions in Balkans, Arab world and Caucasia
- What is L, G, B, T, I, Q in our context?
- What is unique in our actions in the region?
- Halperin: The non-identitarian identity became “queer”
- LGBT Organizations from 20 Countries are at the 3rd Regional Network Meeting
- We March for Love and Freedom from May 1st to May 17th!
- Experiences from Trans Men are Collected into a Book
- International Meeting Against Homophobia From May 1st to May 17th