Kiev Resists... But Without Rainbow!
Olena Shevchenko of the LGBT organization Insight in Kiev told kaosGL.org about the demonstrations in Ukraine and the place of LGBTs.
Scene for Everybody!
The German initiative „Queerhandicap“ wants to ’build bridges’ for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals with disabilities
Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi
Nefes LGBT Azerbaijan and Identoba of Georgia met in Tbilisi on Tuesday in order to create an LGBT network in the Southern Caucasus.
What does the German Parliament Offer on LGBTI rights?
Last month, the German voters have elected the 18th Bundestag (Federal Parliament) of the Federal Republic of Germany.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Georgia is going to take the hatred towards LGBT into the scope of crime
- The Mysterious HOT DAYS of Albania...
- Three Workshops From Feminist Forum
- Samar Habib will speak at International Feminist Forum
- The Program of International Feminist Forum Declared
- 2nd Regional Network Against Homophobia Meeting Was Held in Ankara
- “Religious values should not be woven into the fabric of any government.”
- Kurdish LGBT rights group hacked on Facebook
- The Second “Regional Network Against Homophobia” is Starting in Ankara
- LGBT Situation in Armenia
- Georgian Legislation on LGBT Issues
- The Past and The Present: Two Communicating Vessels
- Dealing with the Past, Transition and Democratization
- The LGBTQ Bill of Rights
- Stripped of Basic Civil Human Rights in Iran
- Empowering Zagreb and Other Parts of Croatia
- “Being Unnecessarily ‘Provocative’ by ‘Defaming’ ‘Sacred’ Symbols”
- The Book “Regional Network Against Homophobia” is Published!
- Call from Kaos GL to the Feminist Movement
- SPoD’s Views on “New Constitution”
- February Program of Wednesday Seminars Announced
- Today’s Politics Towards LGBTs
- The History Begins
- LGBT Group Presses For Charter Rights
- New Year’s First Issue of Kaos GL Magazine in Bookstores
- LGBT Individuals in Shelter Policies
- LGBTs Convey Ideas on Constitution to Parliamentary Commission
- UN Released First Report on LGBT Rights Violations
- LGBTs United for a Democratic Constitution!
- LGBT Organizations Demand the Resignation of Interior Minister
- ‘Love Love, Liberty! Get Away From Hate!’
- AHM Call for Symposia and Forums
- The Third Anti-Homophobia Book is Published
- Kaos GL is on UNESCO’s Consultancy List
- The Congress Will Fight For LGBT
- On What Grounds Parliament Access to KaosGL.Org is Blocked?
- Kaos GL Wednesday Workshops Begin
- Groundwork for the 7th Meeting Kicked Off
- LGBT head meets with minister
- LGBTs Walked for Peace in Istanbul
- NGOs do not participate at the conference "Towards Europe - Towards Equality"
- Italian Parliament Approves of Discrimination
- Two Men Were Taken Into Custody For The "Unnatural Intercourse"
- Kaos GL and Pembe Hayat Are Boycotting IGLYO’s Raise-Your-Hand-Democracy
- LGBTs demand rights at Istanbul’s Gay Pride March
- LGBT Rights in Turkey: Time for Action