LGBT Peoples Demand for Constitutional Equality is a Fundamental Human Rights Issue
The Ankara Bar Association and Kaos GL Association organized a panel in the Ankara Bar Associations Education Center on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Equality in the Constitution on 29 November 2013.
Court Board Did Not Want LGBTs to Follow the Homophobic Murder Case!
In the 8th hearing of the Rosin Çiçek case yesterday who was murdered because of his sexual orientation in the southeastern city of Diyarbakır, justice was not granted once again.
Program of Symposium Against Discrimination Announced
Symposium Against Discrimination will be held in Ankara for the second time by Kaos GL Association during the Human Rights Week, between 9-14 December.
Slaughter of Trans People Goes on Unabated As Turkey Debates Hate Crimes
The number of trans people killed in Turkey in hate crimes from 2008 to 2012 is 31.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Homophobic Hate Killing in Hatay, Turkey
- Hope to Meet You All Again
- Red Card to Borders: Solidarity Matches for LGBT Refugees
- Strategic litigation in Turkey, Hungary and Italy
- UNs annual Council passes 39 resolutions against discrimination
- Council of Europes agenda: Hate crimes in Turkey
- Kaos GL Lawyers Network to Meet in Ankara
- LGBT Organizations in Turkey: Struggle for Peace is being punished through Pınar Selek
- Public Case against Yeni Akit for Insulting Homosexuals
- Rıza Türmen: "A Milestone in the Turkish States Constitutionalism"
- Turkish Parliament agreed on heterosexuals are more equal
- Gay Propaganda Bill Withdrawn in Armenia
- Majority of imprisoned LGBTs kept in solitary confinement
- Turkish Ministry of Justice: 79 LGBT People Imprisoned
- LGBT victims of hate crimes commemorated
- İstanbul Criminal Court: Insulting Homosexuals is NOT Freedom of Expression
- LGBT Migrants: Migrants within the Migrants World!
- LGBTs from Çukurova Condemned Homophobic Morals that Caused Suicide
- LGBT Refugee Workshop Held in Ankara
- Second Pink Report by Bosnia and Herzegovina Released
- 31 PACE Parliamentarians Say "Stop!" to "Undue Provocation" in Turkish Law
- Egyptian Comedian Youssef Accused of "Promoting Homosexuality"
- A fair share of the revolution, please
- Kaos GL Meets with Principal Legal Adviser of EU Ombudsman
- Kaos GL Visited EU Institutions in Brussels
- Court of Appeals Shows Sympathy for Murders of Gays!
- Turkish Court Rules Gay Sex Is Natural
- Training for Lawyers Network Concluded in İzmir
- 59 Deputies From Republican Peoples Party (CHP) Request LGBT Rights Inquiry
- Kaos GL Submits 2012 Hate Crime Report to European Institutions
- Training on Human Rights Reporting at Kaos GL
- Kaos GLs Project Suggestions for Ministry of Interior
- Let The Turkish Government Report Itself!
- Attack to Fashion Designer Barbaros Şansal!
- Symposium Against Discriminations Concluded
- Regional Events in dedication to Human Rights Day, December 10
- Albanian NGOs Dissatisfied with Anti-Discrimination Commissioner
- Turkey Reproduces and Institutionalizes Discrimination Towards LGBTs
- How will LGBTs have access to social work?
- Symposium: Social Work for LGBTs!
- Social Change Program to be launched in Lebanon
- The Program of Symposium Against Discriminations Announced!
- Kaos GL Bringing Forward the Social Rights
- Equal Opportunities Program: Homophobia and Discrimination Workshop
- UN Human Rights Committee Review of Turkey
- Is Avcılar Going to Be a New Lynch Area?