Say No to Heterosexist Social Work!
Kaos GL Social Work Studying Group has called for changing the working areas of social work together.
LGBT Rights Are Union Rights
Kaos GL Association Union Working Group gathered on Sunday at Eğitim-Sen (Education and Science Workers Union) Branch Number 3 in İstanbul.
"I was forced to resign from teaching because of my gender identity"
Trans activist and sex worker Sinem Kuzucan had to resign from her teaching job because of pressure due to her gender identity.
Yes, Indeed, Turkey Does Discriminate at Workplace
European Social Charter submission in relation to discrimination in employment on grounds of sexual orientation and gender identity has been concluded.
Other News and Articles in This Category
|Page: 1 / 1|
- Serbia: Verdict on Discrimination at the Workplace
- Unionists Are Meeting for the Labour Rights of LGBTs
- LGBT Unionists Met Kaos GL in the Netherlands
- Police Officer Interdicted of His Job Due to Gender Identity
- Soccer Referee Dinçdağs Discrimination Claim Against His Employer Continuing
- On May 1, LGBT Individuals Were on The Streets in Seven Cities
- Sosyal-İş Changes its Charter for Sexual Discrimination
- Justice for Referee Dinçdağ has been postponed to 2012
- Peaceful Protests on Labour Day
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination at Work in Turkey: Is it finally in law?
- Struggle against Homophobic Discrimination in Professional Life
- Gay Police Discussions
- Turkey's sex workers seek to establish a union
- A New Step for Visibility of Turkish Lesbians and Transgenders
- Statement of Turkish Gay and Lesbian Labour Network
- The First Meeting of Gay & Lesbian Workers in Turkey