Strauss-Kahn, accused of rape and assault, becomes Serbia’s economy expert
Former IMF Chief Strauss-Kahn, accused of 2 rape cases and getting involved in a prostitution ring in 3 major cities, becomes the new economy advisor for Serbia.
The brave women of the Turkish protests
I don’t know how the mothers of Uludere gave birth, but they seem to be brave, as were their children. Braver than the men who killed them, and those who won’t punish them.
Egypt: Revolution never shined for women in the first place
Egyptian feminist Kholoud Bidak: “A militarized country is the last thing we ever wanted.”
Feminism and Sexual Diversity panels at the World Social Forum
The last day of the World Social Forum, March 26, hosted the Feminist and Sexual Diversity Forums on El Manar University campus.
Other News and Articles in This Category
|Page: 1 / 1|
- Streeets of Tunis Welcome the World Social Forum
- Kaos GL at the Regional Women’s Meeting in Tunisia
- Feminists Met Against War, Conservatism, Nationalism and Heterosexism
- Lesbian Feminists From Tunisia, Algeria, Serbia and Albania Were in Ankara
- Program of the 2nd Feminist Forum Announced
- Let’s Meet at the 2nd International Feminist Forum!
- Feminist Lesbian Activist Lepa Mladjenovic of Serbia Soon in Ankara!
- Anne Klein Women’s Award 2013: Lepa Mladenovic
- Migrants, as the scapegoats of right wing politics in Europe
- UN Women: How would you like the future be after 2015?
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women Preparing for November 25
- Women From Kaos GL React to Legitimization of Rape
- “Women’s Body, Sexuality and History”
- Kaos GL Organized Women’s Camp
- Morocco navy escorts abortion vessel out of port
- Chinese Government’s Apology to Feng Jianmei is Not Enough!
- “Notes of a feminist lesbian during wartime”
- Lesbian and Bisexual Women Come Together
- The Winners of the 7th Story Competition ‘Women to Women’ Are Pronounced
- CSW Was Held in New York
- International Women’s Day
- Women’s Riot will be on streets on 8th March
- Feminists and LGBTs Get Together in the “Comrade Forum”
- “The Difference Between Queer and LGBT is Not Only Alphabetic Letters”
- Kaos GL is at UN Meeting
- International Feminist Forum is Nearing
- International Feminist Forum by Kaos GL
- Little Na’ama
- Women Met in the Writing Workshop
- Yamaner, Cömert and Üstün participate in the ‘Wednesday Workshops’ in November
- Make A Budget For Women and LGBT instead of War!
- Prosecutor Considers Lesbian Love to be Obscene
- Cross-National Protest Action for Women’s and LGBTT’s Rights
- Poor turn out for women's rights protest
- Women's Groups Call Prime Minister of Turkey, Tayyip Erdogan, to Work on Gender Relations and Sexual Orientation