To Live Togehter Positively in Germany
Since many people in Germany who live with an HIV infection get medical treatment, the death rate has significantly decreased and HIV positive people become older and older.
Workshops against Psychological-Psychiatric Homophobia
Kaos GL is going to organize workshops for specialists and interested students who offer consulting service for applications on the basis of sexual orientation and gender identity.
The Hospitals Exam on Trans
The nurses on the 1st floor kept calling me Mr. Ali. On top of that they would warn the caregiver when he called me Miss and would correct him as Sir.
Lebanese Psychiatric Society: Homosexuality is not a disease
The Lebanese Psychiatric Society released a statement on July 11 2013, declaring equality among all citizens.
Other News and Articles in This Category
|Page: 1 / 1|
- Albanian Socialist Party Brings Forward the Issue of LGBTs Right to Health
- Removing discrimination from the questionnaire of blood donation in B&H
- U.S.A. to host International AIDS conference
- Chile revoked law against blood donation for gays
- Kaos GL Launches Free Consultancy Services
- Erbaydar and Candansayar are in Wednesday Workshops
- Hıv Cases Rise, Discrimination Against Patients Still A Problem
- WHO urges equal access to HIV services for gay men