PM Erdoğan is No Queer!
Notoriously litigation-happy, PM Erdoğan has found objectionable even the way he is depicted in cartoons.
Fatma Bostan Ünsal: There is a Place for Gays in the Prophets Assembly
Fatma Bostan Ünsal, one of the 64 founders of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), took an outspoken stance on the LGBT rights issue when compared to the AKP.
To Be an Intersex Child in a Village
For the first time I sensed that a part of me was bad. A connection between my mind and that area had started.
Turkish Parliament to Start a New Legislative Session: More Problems for LGBTs?
If Prime Minister Erdoğan and AKP ignore the violence and discrimination that LGBTs are exposed to in all aspects of their lives; this may only be interpreted as of their political choice.
Other News and Articles in This Category
- Stairs Up to the Rainbow
- LGBT Organizations in Turkey to Demonstrate for Peace
- Rainbow Stairs of Istanbul Painted in Grey by the Municipality!
- Turkish Singer Gave Support to LGBTs During Concert
- Training and Film Screening from Kaos GL on the Day of Migrants and Refugees
- Croatia: Brand new EU member likely to face future challanges?
- Seen From Senate: Begining Of A Civil War In Turkey?
- Intellectuals Call on the Turkish Government to Stop Police Violence
- Claudia Roth Meets the Chapullers in Ankara
- From a Foreign Agent at İstanbuls Gezi Park
- Defeating Homophobia Within Islam, Islamophobia Among LGBTs
- Love Zeki Müren!
- Diplomats Playing Football in Support of the "Faggot Referee"
- Lets Put the Boot into Homophobia in Football!
- Fuck Love, Lets Party! on Valentines Day
- Anti-Homophobia Won!
- Faggot referee, we love you!
- The File of Referee Dinçdağ is Sent to Legal Advisor
- "Shoot the Discrimination!"
- Muslim LGBTs condemn violence which address the recent films and cartoons
- Kates breasts, Pussy Riot, virginity tests and our attitude on womens bodies
- MHP meets with Kaos GL
- Montenegro gets official gay friendly hotels
- Joint Condemnation of Ethnic and Religious Discrimination
- Italian footballer gets fined after anti-gay slur
- Montenegrin Delegation for the First Time on LGBT EuroGames
- Latin America and the stigmatization of sexual minorities
- Gender Identity Law takes effect in Argentina
- Kaos GL explained the situation of LGBT people to the European Commission
- LGBT Initiative from Prime Minister Erdoğan!
- Kaos GL Visits European Commission
- French publics consensus on equality for LGBTs
- The Only Candidate for LGBTs and Muslims
- Report Came After the Trial
- The Mayor of Ankara, Melih Gökçek Openly Discriminates Against LGBT People!
- From Wednesday Seminars to Kaos Academy
- For Freedom Together in between Islamophobia and Homophobia!
- Gurmai: We support Turkeys EU Accession, but without Erdoğan
- Prime Minister Erdoğan: Shall our Youth be Atheists?
- LGBT Associations Members meet CHP
- Conservatism Flirting With Neoliberalism Against Rights
- Welcome To Occupy Starbucks
- Being the Revolution, Living the Revolution
- Support From Kaos GL Magazine For Van
- Kaos GL Ecological Forum
- The Congress Initiative Also Unites Against Homophobia and Transphobia