Kaos GL Meets Students of Midwifery
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
By: Kaos GL
Ankara University students and Kaos GL staff and members have come together in a Midwifery Training class.
75 midwife candidates participated in the activity that took place in the Faculty of Health Sciences. “Frequently Asked Questions” workshop was held after the presentation which focused on the problems LGBT individuals live through in human rights, working places, education and health. The candidates stressed that those working in the health sector should be much more aware of discrimination and such activities must be done within the scope of the lessons as well.
The members of Kaos GL come togehter with students of many universities as part of the “Classes Against Discrimination”. Members organize the “Frequently Asked Questions” workshop to prevent discrimination and to overcome prejudices.
After the classes, Kaos GL Magazines and other Kaos GL publications were given free of charge to the participants.
- Lets Remind the Turkish PM about LGBT Rights on IDAHO Day!16 Mayıs 2013
- LGBT Refugee Workshop Held in Ankara14 Mayıs 2013
- The Regional Network Releases Its First Memorandum!14 Mayıs 2013
- The Regional Network to Declare Its First Annual Memorandum!10 Mayıs 2013
- Turkey: Revoking Same-Sex Adoptions07 Mayıs 2013
- Rainbow Bus against Homophobia from Istanbul to Ankara!06 Mayıs 2013
- We Are Meeting Against Homophobia on May 17th!03 Mayıs 2013
- Albanian Prime Minister Berisha meets LGBT activists25 Nisan 2013
- Montenegro to Improve Transgender Rights18 Nisan 2013
- Anti-Homophobia Meeting to Talk About Peace17 Nisan 2013