Kaos GL Meets Students of Midwifery
Wednesday, December 21, 2011
By: Kaos GL
Ankara University students and Kaos GL staff and members have come together in a Midwifery Training class.
75 midwife candidates participated in the activity that took place in the Faculty of Health Sciences. “Frequently Asked Questions” workshop was held after the presentation which focused on the problems LGBT individuals live through in human rights, working places, education and health. The candidates stressed that those working in the health sector should be much more aware of discrimination and such activities must be done within the scope of the lessons as well.
The members of Kaos GL come togehter with students of many universities as part of the “Classes Against Discrimination”. Members organize the “Frequently Asked Questions” workshop to prevent discrimination and to overcome prejudices.
After the classes, Kaos GL Magazines and other Kaos GL publications were given free of charge to the participants.
- LGBT Peoples Demand for Constitutional Equality is a Fundamental Human Rights Issue06 Aralık 2013
- Program of Symposium Against Discrimination Announced05 Aralık 2013
- Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi28 Kasım 2013
- DJ Murat Renay to Play in Copenhagen27 Kasım 2013
- Slaughter of Trans People Goes on Unabated As Turkey Debates Hate Crimes26 Kasım 2013
- Homophobic Hate Killing in Hatay, Turkey26 Kasım 2013
- PM Erdoğan is No Queer!25 Kasım 2013
- Say No to Heterosexist Social Work!22 Kasım 2013
- Republican Peoples Party (CHP) Support to LGBTs for the Local Elections22 Kasım 2013
- Kaos GL Met Teachers in Southeastern City of Urfa21 Kasım 2013