Opponents of Homophobia Came Together in Nazilli!
Monday, May 14, 2012
By: Kaos GL
Today (11.05.2012) members of Kaos GL came together with the students of Adnan Menderes University, Nazilli, Faculty of Economic and Administrative Sciences in a workshop under the heading Homophobia and Discrimination thanks to the hosting of Volunteers of Society.
In the workshop which took place in the Yunus Emre Park gender, (Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans) concepts, sex labor, heterosexism, social movements, LGBT activism, volunteering, process about the integration to the movement were discussed. Human rights and the problems experienced in working life and education were dealt in detail.
Members of Kaos GL are coming together with students from many universities within the scope of “Lessons against Discrimination”. They organize workshops named “FAQ” in order to prevent discrimination concerning sexual orientation and gender identity and in order to fight against prejudices.
After the lessons Kaos GL magazines and books published by Kaos GL are distributed to participants for free.
- LGBT Peoples Demand for Constitutional Equality is a Fundamental Human Rights Issue06 Aralık 2013
- Program of Symposium Against Discrimination Announced05 Aralık 2013
- Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi28 Kasım 2013
- DJ Murat Renay to Play in Copenhagen27 Kasım 2013
- Slaughter of Trans People Goes on Unabated As Turkey Debates Hate Crimes26 Kasım 2013
- Homophobic Hate Killing in Hatay, Turkey26 Kasım 2013
- PM Erdoğan is No Queer!25 Kasım 2013
- Say No to Heterosexist Social Work!22 Kasım 2013
- Republican Peoples Party (CHP) Support to LGBTs for the Local Elections22 Kasım 2013
- Kaos GL Met Teachers in Southeastern City of Urfa21 Kasım 2013