Joint Condemnation of Ethnic and Religious Discrimination
Tuesday, July 31, 2012
By: Kaos GL
Association of Youth with Disabilities of Montenegro (AYHM) and LGBT Forum Progress condemn the incident and discriminatory treatment of the owners of the Ethno village in Njegusi towards a group of citizens because of their ethnic and religious affiliation.
AYHM and the LGBT Forum Progress expect of the Montenegrin authorities to take effective measures to prevent discrimination in accessing public places.
AYHM and the and LGBT Forum Progress require reaction, according to the law which is proscribed to his \hers official duty , of the State Prosecutor, because the crimes of hate are the forms of violent expression of intolerance and have a profound impact not only on the victims themselves, but also to the group with which the victims are identified.
Such acts affect the cohesion of the Montenegrin society and its social stability. A vigorous reaction of the prosecutor is therefore important for the safety of citizens and society as a whole.
Marina Vujacic, executive director of AYHM
Zdravko Cimbaljevic, executive director of LGBT Forum Progress
LGBT Forum Progres
LGBT Forum Progres
- Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi28 Kasım 2013
- DJ Murat Renay to Play in Copenhagen27 Kasım 2013
- Slaughter of Trans People Goes on Unabated As Turkey Debates Hate Crimes26 Kasım 2013
- Homophobic Hate Killing in Hatay, Turkey26 Kasım 2013
- PM Erdoğan is No Queer!25 Kasım 2013
- Say No to Heterosexist Social Work!22 Kasım 2013
- Republican Peoples Party (CHP) Support to LGBTs for the Local Elections22 Kasım 2013
- Kaos GL Met Teachers in Southeastern City of Urfa21 Kasım 2013
- Rainbow Barricades of Eastern Europe to Meet in Stockholm13 Kasım 2013
- Symposium against Discriminations: Call for the Academic Forum05 Kasım 2013