Development in the case of Eryaman
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
By: Kaos GL
Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office asked to increase the penalty of the Eryaman Gang.
On the annunciation of Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office, decision of approval has been asked for ‘gang up’ on the case of Pink Life LGBT Solidarity Association that has been in chancery in Ankara 11th High Criminal Court.
Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office has asked the reversal of judgment of ‘malicious wounding’ instead of ‘plundering’ and also to sit in judgment on accused Ayhan Günay for plundering and attempted plundering, separately.
It has been underlined in the annunciation that ‘In order to receive 5000 TL, the alleged criminals used force, threatened and intentionally injured people, who worked in Ankara, described themselves as transvestite and founded an association with this purpose.’ It has also been indicated that the alleged criminals set off social prejudices.
- Lets Remind the Turkish PM about LGBT Rights on IDAHO Day!16 Mayıs 2013
- LGBT Refugee Workshop Held in Ankara14 Mayıs 2013
- The Regional Network Releases Its First Memorandum!14 Mayıs 2013
- The Regional Network to Declare Its First Annual Memorandum!10 Mayıs 2013
- Turkey: Revoking Same-Sex Adoptions07 Mayıs 2013
- Rainbow Bus against Homophobia from Istanbul to Ankara!06 Mayıs 2013
- We Are Meeting Against Homophobia on May 17th!03 Mayıs 2013
- Albanian Prime Minister Berisha meets LGBT activists25 Nisan 2013
- Montenegro to Improve Transgender Rights18 Nisan 2013
- Anti-Homophobia Meeting to Talk About Peace17 Nisan 2013