Development in the case of Eryaman
Tuesday, October 25, 2011
By: Kaos GL
Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office asked to increase the penalty of the Eryaman Gang.
On the annunciation of Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office, decision of approval has been asked for ‘gang up’ on the case of Pink Life LGBT Solidarity Association that has been in chancery in Ankara 11th High Criminal Court.
Supreme Court of Appeals Prosecutor’s Office has asked the reversal of judgment of ‘malicious wounding’ instead of ‘plundering’ and also to sit in judgment on accused Ayhan Günay for plundering and attempted plundering, separately.
It has been underlined in the annunciation that ‘In order to receive 5000 TL, the alleged criminals used force, threatened and intentionally injured people, who worked in Ankara, described themselves as transvestite and founded an association with this purpose.’ It has also been indicated that the alleged criminals set off social prejudices.
- LGBT Peoples Demand for Constitutional Equality is a Fundamental Human Rights Issue06 Aralık 2013
- Program of Symposium Against Discrimination Announced05 Aralık 2013
- Two LGBT organizations of the Southern Caucasus met in Tbilisi28 Kasım 2013
- DJ Murat Renay to Play in Copenhagen27 Kasım 2013
- Slaughter of Trans People Goes on Unabated As Turkey Debates Hate Crimes26 Kasım 2013
- Homophobic Hate Killing in Hatay, Turkey26 Kasım 2013
- PM Erdoğan is No Queer!25 Kasım 2013
- Say No to Heterosexist Social Work!22 Kasım 2013
- Republican Peoples Party (CHP) Support to LGBTs for the Local Elections22 Kasım 2013
- Kaos GL Met Teachers in Southeastern City of Urfa21 Kasım 2013